We are a thriving boutique litigation firm headquartered in the heart of Weston Mount-Dennis. We are well-known for winning high-profile Human Rights Cases including labour & employment, insurance litigation, civil rights and social activism cases for both plaintiffs and defendants. Our firm is well-regarded within the insurance industry for representing children and families in the aftermath of severe accidents resulting in a fatality or serious medical injuries. We aggressively pursue litigation against insurance companies to ensure our clients get access to the legal system to obtain the medical care and compensation they deserve.
We have regularly accepted all cases with a strong social justice component to them and consistently obtain wins on behalf of our plaintiffs. Our knowledge is frequently called upon by industry stakeholders and the media alike including the Toronto Star, CBC, CTV, City News, Globe and Mail, National Post, Toronto Sun and a wide cross-section of community-run publications. We regularly give back to the community through pro bono work and donations to charitable causes.
“Representation in both French and English.”
Additional Languages spoken:
Spanish, German, Tigrinya, American Sign Language (ASL)
MY PRACTICE AREAS
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY:
- How do I book a legal consultation?
- How much time does a consultation take?
- How much does a Strategy Meeting costs?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- To book a consultation you must call us at (416) 887-5291, submit an online form request on our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will then contact you to schedule a consultation with Saron.
- A legal consultation will take 1.5 – 2 hours to complete.
- The cost is $800 plus HST ($904.00).
- Acceptable methods of payment are limited to Interac e-transfer (payable to email@example.com), money order, certified cheque or bank draft. Please note we do not accept cash, regular cheque, PayPal, credit card or debit card.